hmm...my understanding is it takes one to know one. that is the law of the playground. And your girls will go around spouting daddy's wisdom about keeping it tight to wear white. That is Gee-Ross, in case you're keeping track. I know of a fellow you should be hanging with...check my blog and maybe I can introduce you to your new best friend.
2 Comments:
hmm...my understanding is it takes one to know one. that is the law of the playground. And your girls will go around spouting daddy's wisdom about keeping it tight to wear white. That is Gee-Ross, in case you're keeping track. I know of a fellow you should be hanging with...check my blog and maybe I can introduce you to your new best friend.
Gee-Ross is right. No way I'm going to hang out with Steve (the gay guy who doesn't think he's gay). I can't stand that guy.
Here's what the girls will say to me should I ever actually deliver the tight-white advice: "They are all Virgins when you marry em' right dad!"
Post a Comment
<< Home